Setting Healthy Boundaries Masterclass
Setting Healthy Boundaries is a masterclass that delves into a topic that impacts every single one of us. If you’ve ever been in a space of people pleasing, this masterclass is especially for you, as we explore what are and aren’t healthy boundaries, and why setting them is so darn difficult for many of us.
In this masterclass, you’ll learn:
- What are boundaries (and what they aren’t), types of boundaries, and levels of boundaries
- Challenges with setting boundaries
- Steps to setting healthy boundaries, and what to do when they’re violated
This masterclass is for you if:
- You think setting boundaries means cutting people off
- You don’t know where to start with setting boundaries
- You believe setting boundaries has never worked
- You struggle with the idea of setting boundaries with those around you
The boundaries masterclass revealed some massive insights about unhealthy boundaries I have- like strict+weak emotional boundaries, and sometimes weak time boundaries as well.
Alhamdulillah – i just completed the boundaries masterclass. Im going to be honest and say that i wanted to close my laptop after “weak boundaries” was mentioned because i felt uncomfortable.
I always think that i’m done growing and improving myself until i recognize and accept another flaw within myself. This masterclass was definitely needed. Something new that i learned about myself is that guilt is my main issue when it comes to setting boundaries. i always end up feeling bad for the other person when i set a boundary no matter how bad they treated me. What my inner child needed to hear from me was that other people actions are not my problems or my fault. Also that i am not wrong for feeling bad when someone hurts me.
I understood my discomfort around setting boundaries. The story I was telling myself was that ‘if I speak my truth I will MAKE so and so feel a certain way’. I was often blamed for being disrespectful and upsetting people if I told them that their words/actions hurt me